Exploring Tel Aviv

Traveling to Tel Aviv has always been on my bucket list, but I had no idea what to expect. After spending two days just walking around the city and aimlessly exploring, I can be confident in what drew me to this amazing city. The warm weather, vitality of the people, white sand beaches, busy markets, and hipster cafes are just a few of the things that made my stay there so enjoyable. 

After a trip to Jerusalem on the previous day, I was exhausted from all the walking and just wanted to spend a relaxing day on the beach. Needless to say, it was glorious. I bumped into my hostel roommate, Leah, at the beach, and we spent the rest of the day together - biking along the coast, watching the sunset from Jaffa port, and eating Jewish pizza together! 


 Chilling on the Beach

The most famous Jewish pizzas from Aboulafeyah's in Old Jaffa!

Beautiful, beautiful sunset over the beach. 



Day 2


I spent the second day checking out Shuk Ha Karmel (the city's major market), walking around a local flea market, and relaxing at one of Tel Aviv's many famous cafes in the Dizengoff neighborhood. 

Shuk Ha Karmel



 Dizengoff Cafe


Hipster central!

Stay tuned for my next post on the Dead Sea and desert roadtrips! 
Xoxo

Comments

  1. And i like u r Headline A day with P...its very different

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you keep reading and leaving your comments! XoXo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Biking, Sea, scream, Icecream, Sunset, Colors, Markets, Food, Falafel, Coffee..Cheers. Good roads ahead & wishing more Safe journeys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you keep following and leaving comments :)

      Delete
  5. Love the hat, very chic and totally you. You couldn't look more flattering eating falafel. What other summer reading have you done? Also, why is your fly down in the last picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL hate you. I thought nobody would notice...I ate too much...-__-

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts